Priorities are, in this order:
- Fixing problem in features that are claimed to be implemented.
- Updating the documentation
- Implementing Reject for all recipients, spelling in the reject reason the applied action per recipient.
- Implementing PRDR rejection mode. This is updating sendmail or postfix to be able to offer PRDR, when acting as server, and aegee-milter to be able to provide âPer recipient delivery responseâ over the milter interface.
- Implementing âfaked delayâ rejection mode. That is, from the perspective of the sender performing segmenting,